- It’s All About Money (formerly MacroProfit Newsletter) is paid on a monthly basis directly billed through our secure payment page.
- When you sign up, you are immediately billed for the first month’s price, and will continue to be billed on that same day of each succeeding month.
- You are NOT under any obligation to continue, but once your payment is processed, that month’s fees (or 6-month’s fees for the longer subscription term) are non-refundable.
- When you cancel your membership will remain active through the remainder of your billing period.
The Free 7-Day Trial Terms
The free 7-day trial offers you an opportunity to explore It’s All About Money (formerly MacroProfit Newsletter) without obligation. If you cancel within the 7-day period, you will not be billed. If you wish to continue after the 7 days, we will bill you monthly at the standard $19.95 price per month. The first date (and then consecutive dates of billing) if you continue are detailed in the paragraph for the Standard Rate below.
The Standard $19.95 Subscription Rate
The monthly standard rate is a recurring billing schedule that will automatically bill you each month on the approximate day of the month you signed up. (For example, if you sign up on the 17th day of the month, your re-billing period will be the 17th of each consecutive month).
6-month Recurring Subscription
This offer allows you to be billed fewer times on a recurring basis, and enjoy all of It’s All About Money (formerly MacroProfit Newsletter) releases at a substantial discount of 25%. You will be billed $89.95 automatically every 6 months unless you initiate a cancellation. Unfortunately, because of the discounted rate, we do not offer pro-rated refunds if you cancel during your subscription. If canceled during the 6-month period, your subscription will remain active until the end of the 6-month term.
When you receive your statement it will indicate ‘OnWeb Partners LLC‘ on your statement. This is the company that manages the BillTatro.com billing transactions.
How Do I Cancel?
- Although we hate to see you go, cancellation is easy.
- Simply go to the website and Click on the ‘Account Login’ page and click ‘Manage My Profile’ or click here. Once you’re at the page you can click ‘Unsubscribe’; you’ll receive a confirmation and you will no longer be billed.
- You can go to our contact page and email us your request to cancel. We may email you directly to confirm that you were the sender, but we will process the cancellation immediately.
It’s All About Money (formerly MacroProfit Newsletter) Content Disclaimer
It’s All About Money (formerly MacroProfit Newsletter) is for education and entertainment purposes only. The information contained within is not a recommendation to buy or sell securities. All individuals possess different risk tolerances and should consult an advisor before making any transaction to ensure it fits their financial goals. Furthermore, individuals should understand the tax consequences of any investment and should speak with their tax advisor before making any transactions.
Can We Improve or Help?
While we try to make it simple to cancel we hate to see you go. If there is a feature or item that we don’t have or something we could do better, we’d like to hear from you first! Please contact us by clicking here.