On today’s show, I’ll talk about a certain “tech” company that is largely overlooked. Let’s just say it’s not the first to come to mind for many.
I’ll talk further about the following;
- What we think when we hear “tech companies”
- A tech company that the pundits may not think of – CTR – started back in the 1880’s. Punch cards in 1886 and then how they revolutionized the industry
- Sanctions are lifted when it impacts the bottom line – just ask the new Secretary of State and former CEO of Exxon
- and the Donald’s flip flopping continues, without excuses
Show Notes: (click the time next to each point to jump to that portion of the audio)
- 03:50 - Introduced the idea of service contracts
- 05:15 - IBM
- 07:10 - The DOW is weighted; what that means and IBM's part in it.
- 09:00 - Another name that may have been overlooked - Exxon Mobil
- 10:45 - Rex Tillerson and his relationship with the Russians
- 12:40 - The Black Sea and what Exxon may be trying to protect
- 15:45 - Questions about how the show is put together - how topics are chosen.