I am expanding on this morning’s interview session with Steve Jurich. The Q & A was largely related to inflation and deflation, but also touched on technology’s impact. I expand on this and also talk about it as it relates to Oil.
- 07:00 - Concept of inflation and deflation are too simply stated in Economics 101.
- 10:00 - Too much money chasing too few goods - examples.
- 16:40 - Over-supplied with certain types of people in the job market.
- 19:55 - Thomas Alva Edison comments on technology and its impact on inflation or deflation.
- 21:20 - Applying what we've learned to oil as an asset class and the Saudi's doubts about production cut extensions.
- 28:20 - The credit line situation for oil drillers.
- 31:00 - Not where Oil prices MIGHT go; where they WILL go.
- 31:40 - What is going on with the one true picture of the markets (not the Fed or the media), but the markets themselves. In particular the 10-year Treasury.
- 37:37 - We want your opinions regarding some of our upcoming improvements.