Next week the Fed will more than likely raise short term rates. What will the impact on the long rates be? Is an inverted yield curve in our future? CHINA is already there. Can recession be far behind? The market keeps going higher although the fundamentals keep getting worse.
- First up – credit card defaults surging
- English election? Who cares?
- Wholesale inventories? Who cares?
- Collapsing GDP? Who cares?
- Just buy those FANGS and sell that VIX
- It’s all about the FANG’s until it’s not
- the biggest down day for them since the election
- and Amazon flash crashed – OOPS!