The week in review includes;
- The Fed does it again to get out ahead of the big infl….. But do the facts really warrant it?
- The world’s second largest clothing retailer crashes the most in 16 years. Hmmmm..not so inflationary
- Rates are raised; yet the yield curve is crashing. Not exactly what Janet et al, expected
- The rubber band is tightening on the 10-year treasuries with violence dead ahead
- So if you were a Fed official would you have been voting for inflation by raising rates or deflation by not raising after what you have learned???