It’s the FREE Week in Review (and what a crazy week). Here’s what I’ll be covering…
- An ugly week up and down the board
- Trump want 1.5 trillion more for infrastructure but congress gave him 20 billion do we really need any of it? NO NO NO NO NO
- Economic reality ULTIMATELY comes to the top
Now, as you listen to this free version of It’s All About Money (simply click the player button below), I’d like you to read the details below the player.
This week, I published the following articles to keep my subscribers updated;
- A Record Day – and Déjà Vu 1987 – (published Monday, February 5)
- Was Volatility the Culprit? – (published Tuesday, February 6)
- The Inventor of the VIX – (published Wednesday, February 7)
- I Blame the FARMERS – (published Thursday, February 8)
- And this review that I’m offering you for free…
I don’t always publish every day – but subscribers know that when something happens in the markets – I’ll be there to talk about it and what they can do about it. You can sign up for a free trial – with no obligation to continue – and have access to the same content. Click here to take advantage of the “radio” offer – usually reserved exclusively for radio listeners. Today I offer it to you.