It’s the Week in Review..
- All of 2017, One trading day where intraday volatility exceeded 400 pts. So far this year… 22 days. Last time 2008-2009
- Larry Kudlow says we’re not bluffing. The Donald says bring it on. The market says HUH!
- JOBS Friday. Full time jobs falling off a cliff but a whole lot of part time available.
- US consumer just hit the wall in the 1st quarter
- Another piece of the Economic jigsaw puzzle, Mobile Homes.
- In 1929 and 1987, Black Friday came before Black Monday. Put your seat belts on.