This week in review;
- TARIFFS, TARIFFS, TARIFFS
- Trump and Lincoln together. Really?
- Thank you soybean farmers for shipping ahead of the TARIFFS. It made for a very happy GDP and a jubilant President.
- The farmers will take the handout but it might not be enough. Oh, did I mention they would rather have open markets?
- If the Economy is truly as healthy as the President would have you believe, why is there a collapse in both housing and auto demand?
- What is 2+2? Answer by the BEA. What do you need it to be?