It’s the week in review (Weekend Edition)…
- Issuance of UNSECURED loans is soaring. It’s 2008 all over again but this time without the collateral just the promise to pay. We all know how that will work out!
- Is the house (economy) being built on a foundation of sand? Durable goods orders drop most in 6 months.
- 4th US/China trade talks a bust. Another fine fix for our “great” economy as the WAR continues.
- The FED chairman reports from Jackson Hole, “don’t worry, be happy.”
- Bonds just ain’t buyin’ it as the yield curve gets the flattest since 2007.