It’s the week in review (Weekend Edition)…
- The market says ignore everything and BUY!BUY!BUY! as the Dow and S&P hit new record highs. It was some week to review!
- US vs. Them: It’s no contest
- Leveraged loans in 2008 may have signaled the death knell but THIS TIME IT IS DIFFERENT as loan demand is off the charts
- Open the bubbly as household wealth hits a record but only if your name is Bezos
- Two thirds have no clue that the market has gone up the past year! Obviously their name is not Bezos.