It’s the week in review!
- Main stream media is stunned to learn of a thing called SUPPLY and DEMAND when it comes to declining gasoline margins
- Why were the bulls happy the shutdown lasted at least until today?
- It’s a day for blinking, first President Trump then Chairman Powell, who will pull back from normalizing the Fed’s balance sheet.
- So let’s front run the Fed and BUY treasuries before they do, specifically the 10 year.
- The government spent 7% less per day since Dec. 22, 2018. I guess that counts as a SHUTDOWN.