What we’ll cover today;
- An historic day as the Fed announces an unwind of the balance sheet. If things are so good why is Ford cutting production?
- A look back in time at what the Fed has sown and what others have reaped
- Janet says “it will be like watching paint dry.” she also says that inflation “is a mystery” to her. WHAT DID SHE SAY??? And she is the head of our monetary policy. GOD HELP US!!!!
- Janet says they could turn on a dime if things don’t work out as predicted.
- Isn’t de-dollarization bad for oil prices a long time listener asks?