The unpredictability of Donald Trump means two very important places to put your money.
I’m talking in detail today about the following;
Show Notes: (click the time next to each entry to jump to that portion of the audio)
- 01:39 - If you didn't like Congress before, you definitely won't now.
- 03:15 - A rare look at today's specific market numbers
- 05:38 - CNBC talking head talking about whether Trump "matters" with respect to the markets.
- 12:48 - Consumer Math on It's All About Money.
- 21:16 - Congress is coming after your 401k! Why? What to do!
- 31:08 - Being a student of history, I discuss some useful commentary from the revolutionary period.
“The means of defense against foreign danger have been always the instruments of tyranny at home.” – James Madison